SECURITY FOR SINGLE PARENTSIf you're a single parent, you know what it means to worry; and at Electronic Security Group, many of us are parents, too.
If you're in need of a security alarm system in West Palm Beach or a Pembroke Pines ADT home security system, we know where you're coming from. We have been working for over a decade to give thinly-stretched single parents the peace of mind they need.
We provide security systems that work with your lifestyle, you can arm or disarm the system from any phone, get electronic notifications or monitoring signals to let you know at what time your kid gets home and if he leaves again. You will be up to date in everything that happens in your home even when you are away and you or your kid can communicate with the monitoring station from the two-way voice keypad in case of emergency.
Electronic Security Group is your family's partner in security - but you'll want to practice emergency procedures, including operating your Electronic Security Group system - as a family. Don't assume your children will know what to say on the phone or to the monitoring station in the event of an emergency.
YOUR CHILD SHOULD ALSO KNOW
- Your home's main telephone number and complete address
- The best way to contact you at work
- An emergency contact number for use when you can't be reached at work
- Not to tell anyone callers that they're home alone
- Not to let strangers into your home when they're alone
- How to trigger the security system and alert the monitoring station to an emergency
- When and how to dial 911
- To get out of the house in the case of a fire